If you plan to develop your websites using .NET framework or if you require MSSQL database support, this service is what you are looking for. Based on one of the most advanced server operating systems, MS Windows 2008R2, this solution offers great stability and a lot of features.
An ultrafast SAS Raid10 provides high performance on I/O level.
Support for PHP, Perl and .NET allows customers to rely on their favorite language.
Customize your backup schedule and have your files saved to a server of your choice.
|Equipment||WH 250||WH 500||WH 1000||WH 2500|
|Storage||250 MB||500 MB||1000 MB||2500 MB|
|WH 250||WH 500||WH 1000||WH 2500|
|Anti-Spam Pro||+ 10 €||+ 20 €||+ 40 €||+ 100 €|
|Additionals||WH 250||WH 500||WH 1000||WH 2500|
|1 MSSQL Database||+ 25 €||+ 25 €||+ 25 €||+ 25 €|
|Additional 1 GB||+ 100 €||+ 100 €||+ 100 €||+ 100 €|
|Online Tools||WH 250||WH 500||WH 1000||WH 2500|
|Support||WH 250||WH 500||WH 1000||WH 2500|
|Phone (office hours)|
|Price||WH 250||WH 500||WH 1000||WH 2500|
|Annual Fee||129 €||199 €||269 €||349 €|
All prices include 17% VAT. Your local VAT rate will be applied on checkout.
- Options: The additional costs are paid within the same period as the product itself.
- Traffic: Unlimited for low-traffic websites. For high volume websites please contact us to get a customized offer.
- Backup: We do not gurantee that database and file backups are done at exactly the same time, therefore no consistency can be guaranteed.
- E-Mail Aliases: Although it is possible to use them to relay e-mails to e-mail accounts on external servers, we recommend to use them ony as local aliases as we can not guarantee the delivery of these e-mails to external servers.
- Basic Anti-Spam: Only checks for IP or senders/recipients, no content filtering is performed.
- Anti-Spam Pro: The content of your e-mails will be searched for spam, blocked e-mails can be seen in our web mail interface.
- PHP 5: Some functions are disabled to guarantee a maximum of security on our shared hosting environment. For details, please refer to our FAQ.